- Visual Merchandising Recorded Webinar shared by EJ w/the Hillsboro Downtown Partnership - https://youtu.be/oXXs1cnb-BM
Description: Covid 19 has changed things! In this 60-minute, “Back in the Game” presentation, retail specialists, Seanette Corkill and Anne Marie Luthro from Frontdoor Back, will explore where shoppers are now both emotionally and physically and what retailers can do to accommodate them and deliver a great store experience during this pandemic. This presentation and conversation covers shopper expectations and behaviors, best practices for storefronts, a new level of customer service and floor plans that accommodate social distancing.
- Summer of Alberta: Click Here
Here’s a link to the promotional effort that Ann and Bridget talked about on our weekly Mornings on Main call.
- Interesting Reads:
- Leadership through challenging times resource:
- Boardable recently conducted a webinar on Effective and Engaging Virtual Board Meetings – What You Need to Know.
- A helpful blog post from BoardEffect covers “The Value of Virtual Board Meetings for a Nonprofit.
- BoardSource shares a number of useful blog posts and resources, including:
- The benefits and challenges of virtual board meetings are being tested by a growing number of nonprofit boards
- It’s Time to Talk About…What Board Commitment to Equity Looks Like in This Moment
- Partnership in a Time of Pandemic: The CEO and the Board
- What Nonprofit Board Members Should Be Doing Right Now to Address the COVID-19 Situation
- The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) shares these blog posts:
- DEXIBIT released a new whitepaper that analyzes the impacts of COVID19 on visitor attractions (including museums), documents its response, & provides guidance on how to lead in these extreme circumstances.
- From Forbes, Leadership Never Stops: Six Tips For Carrying On During A Crisis.
- Round-up of interesting webinars: Click Here to learn more
- Livable Communities Don’t Just Happen
- “Rules” of Community Engagement